BWDC Dinners – Booking and Place Allocation process
- Is NOT a “first past the post” system.
- Opens 2 month before the dinner
- 1st tranche closes 2 weeks later
- We then generate the place allocation database based on ALL bids from the 1st tranche, in accordance with the priorities guidance agreed by the committee, and after any committee-supervised lottery should demand exceed supply!
- The main booking system allows one member to pay for up to 2 members plus 2 guests
- for more than that, there is a block booking option.
- As ever, it is ‘payments’ that get you into this place allocation process, not ‘promise of payments’.
- Any subsequent applications and payments will join a waiting list (if there is one).
As agreed by the committee in July 2014, and promugated to members on 20 October 2014, places for dinners will be allocated as follows: